Thursday, June 5, 2008

To market we will go...

Okay I've been a VERY bad girl. I have freely admitted in other posts that I am not a good blogger. But I'm trying... okay not really.

But on a happy, happy, joy, joy note I'm off to market with my boss! Sooooo excited!!! The National NeedleArts Association hosts 3 trade shows a year. We are going to the Summer show in Columbus, Ohio. We get to take some classes and hopefully get some crazy inspiration for new patterns. We're taking a seminar by Sally Melville, it's going to be amazing! But most importantly we get to look at all the new yarns for the upcoming season! OMG I think I might have a heart attack. I can't wait to see the "Great Wall of Yarn". It's where every yarn distributor puts up samples of their yarns for display before you actually go onto the floor.

We fly out tomorrow. I just hope my broken foot will cooperate with all that walking. Who cares, it's only one weekend of pain. I can rest when we get back.

I am also now selling patterns on Etsy. The response has been amazing. I just want to thank anyone who's purchased a pattern. I love being able to see what other people do with my ideas to make them more personal. I just can't think of anything else I'd rather do. I have a great job. Wait, is it really a job????

See you all after Market, I'll post as soon as I can.

No comments: